Confessions of a Car Man

HEY! I FEEL ALL ALONE OUT HERE! THROW ME A BONE AND BECOME A FOLLOWER. AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, LEAVE A FREAKING COMMENT!







"The Demonstration Ride"

While going though some stories to place on my fiction blog, I came upon a tale about a psychotic Car Man. I had completely forgotten about, “The Demonstration Ride”. Finding it was a delight. I prepped it for the blog, making only a couple of changes, most notably changing the year of the Yakamura Extra-Van from 1997 to 2011 and tossing in a reference to the Internet. Still, I fear the story might be dated.

Please check it out if you can and let me know what you think. It was posted on 11-1--09. Information on how to get to "unexpected pleasures, stories by David Teves " is on the right.

David

1 comment:

Used Car Loan Rates said...

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.